Tables by site (4-digit category)
These tables present the world age-standardized incidence rates (ICD-10 3-digit and 4-digit category) by sex, for selected sites.
- Oral cavity and pharynx
- Mouth (C01–06)
- Salivary glands (C07–08)
- Hypopharynx (C12–13)
- Digestive organs
- Oesophagus (C15)
- Stomach (C16)
- Colon (C18)
- Rectum (C19–21)
- Gallbladder etc. (C23–24)
- Respiratory and other intrathoracic organs
- Nasal cavity, middle ear and sinuses (C30–31)
- Trachea, bronchus and lung (C33–34)
- Other thoracic organs (C37–38)
- Bone, skin, mesothelial and soft tissue
- Bone of limbs (C40)
- Other bones (C41)
- Melanoma of skin (C43)
- Kaposi sarcoma (C46)
- Connective and soft tissue (C47+C49)
- Other sites
- Other female genital organs (C57)
- Brain, central nervous system (C70–72)
Key to conventions and symbols used in the tables:
- - (dash) = there were no cases in this category.
- 0.0 = the age-standardized rate is greater than 0 but less than 0.05.
For rates based on less than 10 cases, the rate and the percentage are printed in italic.